Monday, October 27, 2008

Yogi poetry

Lyn does it during Ladies' Holidays,
Sasheen, when she's feeling under the weather.
Allen, to clear her nasal passage ways,
Methinks doing it will make my bum knee better.
Ashtanga Yoga, this is not.
But gentle yoga in a room that's hot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always have something to say about that other yoga, which explains why I always visit your blog :-D

Anonymous said...

It's called McYoga over here.

Anonymous said...

Love the poetry ate! Can't describe how much I need yoga.We're still in this monthlong climbing trip and striving to complete a daily practice. It's so nice to do it outdoors!!!Climbing the whole day and yoga on evenings--or in afternoons when the birds are going home to their nests. And fellow climbers join my practice. (details when we meet maybe nextnextweek). I'm just so in love with these two--climbing and yoga!

Melanie said...

Hay naku Allen! Inggit talaga kami sa lifestyle mo: travelling the country to climb and yoga! Hey take pics of your outdoor yoga so we can post it here :-)