Just posting a link to a recent Inquirer article, "Art of breathing, way of life", which explains Ashtanga Yoga and Yoga Manila's commitment to this particular yoga form.
I'm getting all excited to do yoga in Manila. I'll be home end of Jan and might attend a class or two (Fri AM at Makati and Sat AM at Ortigas). Haven't seen the new place in Makati and will be my first time in Ortigas. Yey!
Maybe the yoga bloggers can all practice together.
Do you know that I have also started the year similary? I just handed in my resignation and am currently serving my 2 months notice. By March i'm officially unemployed :-( Don't know what to do after that (yoga maybe?)
That's a really good idea for all the yoga bloggers to practise together. You should tell Jon.
I've missed you so much na. You must come to YM Ortigas. I don't know what I was complaining about in my earlier post...the place is beautiful, a bit distracting lang nga.
Wow. We actually had the guts to resign at a time of global recession. Ha ha. But yeah, this year should be interesting. Then again, unemployment excites me because I'll get to practice, practice, practice without the distraction of work.
I know Mel! we seriously need to catch up....great place great teacher, hmmmmm IM now seriously thinking of sacrificing a few hours of sleep to make it on time! Hope to see you soon! (but if i dont make it to practice, let me know where the gang is heading after..hehehe
9 comments:
I'm getting all excited to do yoga in Manila. I'll be home end of Jan and might attend a class or two (Fri AM at Makati and Sat AM at Ortigas). Haven't seen the new place in Makati and will be my first time in Ortigas. Yey!
Maybe the yoga bloggers can all practice together.
For a while i thought you were switching to Bikram already :)
Lyn
Hi Ben!
Do you know that I have also started the year similary? I just handed in my resignation and am currently serving my 2 months notice. By March i'm officially unemployed :-( Don't know what to do after that (yoga maybe?)
That's a really good idea for all the yoga bloggers to practise together. You should tell Jon.
Lyn, Lyn, Lyn--where have you been???
I've missed you so much na. You must come to YM Ortigas. I don't know what I was complaining about in my earlier post...the place is beautiful, a bit distracting lang nga.
O, when?
Wow. We actually had the guts to resign at a time of global recession. Ha ha. But yeah, this year should be interesting. Then again, unemployment excites me because I'll get to practice, practice, practice without the distraction of work.
See you in a class then.
I know Mel! we seriously need to catch up....great place great teacher, hmmmmm IM now seriously thinking of sacrificing a few hours of sleep to make it on time! Hope to see you soon! (but if i dont make it to practice, let me know where the gang is heading after..hehehe
lyn
Yes we can and let's do that. :) Can't wait to see you, Ben! See you in the morning, Mel.
Aaaarrgghh! It's nearly midnight and I'm still banging away at the keyboard. Hope I get enough sleep or I'm gonna mess up the seated sequence again!
Hey Avril, yup hope to you see y'all!
Post a Comment